About Professor Adolfo Bronstein
Professor Bronstein is a Professor of Clinical Neuro-Otology and a Consultant Neurologist at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
His special clinical interests are the diagnosis and treatment of balance and eye movement disorders. He has written over 200 papers on clinical and basic aspects of eye movements, balance and spatial orientation. Professor Bronstein is an active teacher in neuro-otology and has been awarded numerous prizes for his work.
Professor Bronstein is a contributor to the Queen Square Video Hub where he discusses key topics relating to dizziness, balance and vertigo.
- Balance and Spatial Orientation
- Eye Movements
- MD | Universidad de Buenos Aires | 1975
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Fellow of the American Neurological Association (FANA)
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Society of Neuro-Otology
Private medical secretary
Professor Bronstein is a lovely man who has been a great source of support. He clearly incredibly knowledgeable but also managed to explain everything to me in a way that makes sense. I could not manage without him.
20 May 2019