About Hannah Cartwright
Hannah is a highly specialist physiotherapist at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery. She has been specialising in treating people with neurological conditions since 2013 and has worked across London’s largest teaching hospitals. She has extensive experience treating a wide range of neurological conditions along the rehabilitation pathway, from intensive care through to outpatient, community and rehabilitation settings.
Neurological physiotherapy involves analysing how abnormal movement or a lack of balance may limit someone’s potential to move and live a full and rewarding life. We provide hands on treatment, tailored exercise programmes and education to optimise movement and assist people to help them manage their condition and achieve their goals.
Hannah is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP), the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Neurology (ACPIN), and the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Vestibular Rehabilitation and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Advanced treatment approaches
- Vestibular rehabilitation
BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy | Leeds University | 2006
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Neurology
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Vestibular Rehabilitation