About Dr Sanjeev Rajakulendran
Dr Rajakulendran is a Consultant Neurologist at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery and Honorary Senior Lecturer at the UCL Institute of Neurology in Queen Square.
Dr Rajakulendran trained in neurology at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Charing Cross Hospital and Hammersmith Hospital. Following the completion of his training, he undertook an Epilepsy Fellowship at King’s College Hospital in London.
His PhD, obtained from the UCL Institute of Neurology was on the clinical, genetic and neurophysiological aspects of paroxysmal disorders of the central nervous system such as epilepsy, ataxia and migraine.
His clinical interests include general and acute neurology, epilepsy and paroxysmal disorders of the central system.
- General neurology
- BSc University of London 1999
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 2005
- PhD University College London, Institute of Neurology 2010
- Honorary Senior Lecturer at University College London, Institute of Neurology
- Project Expert for ICD revision (World Health Organisation)
- Association of British Neurologists
- Medical Defence Union
- International League Against Epilepsy
Private medical secretary
Very reassuring and professional manner. Made me feel very at ease when delivering his diagnosis.
16 April 2019
I had a very pleasant experience seeing Dr. Rajakulendran, who is very professional, knowledgeable and attentive.
15 April 2019
I would recommend Dr. Rajakulendran. He is very attentive and professional, cares about his patients.
12 September 2018