About Dr Michael Lunn
Dr Lunn is a Consultant Neurologist and Clinical Lead in Neuroimmunology at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
Dr Lunn sees patients with all types of neurological disease including headache, epilepsy, movement disorders, memory disorders and demyelinating diseases. He has a special interest in inflammatory neuropathies, particularly Guillain-Barre syndrome and he lectures on the topic in the UK, Europe and Africa.
- Inflammatory neuropathies
- Paraproteinaemic neuropathies
- Peripheral nerve disease
- BA | University of Cambridge | 1990
- MBBS | University of London | 1993
- MA | University of Cambridge | 1995
- PhD University of London 2001
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1996
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2012
Private medical secretary
New appointment : £325
Follow up appointment : £185