About Dr Gary Hotton
Dr Hotton is a Consultant Neurologist and Neuro-oncologist at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
Within the field of general neurology, Dr Hotton has specialist interest in the assessment and treatment of patients with a wide range of conditions such as headache, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, dizzy spells, Parkinson’s disease, tremor and peripheral neuropathy. In addition, he also specialises in the assessment and management of patients with brain tumours and patients who develop neurological symptoms in the context of cancer elsewhere in their body.
- Brain Tumour
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- BSc (Hons) | University College London | 1992
- MBBS | University College London | 1995
- MD | University of London | 2008
- Speciality Certificate in Neurology | Royal College | 2009
- General Medical Council (GMC) 4203364
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
Private medical secretary
New appointment : £300
Follow up appointment : £200