About Dr Dominic Heaney
Dr Dominic Heaney is a Consultant Neurologist at The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
He has clinical responsibilities in a range of general neurological disorders, and his specialist interests include management of neurological disorders in pregnancy, and complex epilepsy.
Dr Heaney is an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the UCL Institute of Neurology, and was awarded a PhD in 2002 for his work on the economic aspect of epilepsy treatment.
Dr Heaney is also a contributor to the Queen Square Video Hub, where he has spoken on topics relating to epilepsy.
- Neurological disorders in pregnancy
- Complex epilepsy
- BA (Hons) | University of Cambridge | 1990
- MB BCh | University of Oxford | 1993
- PhD | University of London | 2002
- General Medical Council (GMC) 4033503
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Association of British Neurologists
- Medical Defence Union
- International League Against Epilepsy
Private medical secretary
New appointment : £270
Follow Up appointment : £175
22 August 2019
Very thorough and reassuring
4 October 2018
Very friendly and knowledgeable -thank you
16 August 2017