Dr Arvind Chandratheva
About Dr Arvind Chandratheva
Dr Chandratheva is a Consultant Neurologist at The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery Queen Square and University College London Hospitals (UCLH) where he runs outpatient and inpatient services for patients with a range of acute and chronic neurological conditions including Stroke and transient ischaemic attacks (TIA).
He is clinical lead for the TIA service at the Hyperacute stroke unit UCLH and clinical lead for St Pancras Neurorehabilitation Unit .
He runs a busy general neurology clinic at UCLH and specialist stroke and TIA clinics. He maintains an active research interest in Stroke and TIA epidemiology having completed a DPhil Oxon in 2011 and also lectures on the UCLH Stroke MSc course.
In addition to his comprehensive general medical (MRCP 2004) and neurology training (MRCP Neurology 2012, DPhil 2011, BSc clinical Neuroscience 1999) he was awarded the first ABN Australasian Fellowship to Royal Melbourne hospital 2013 and National Hospital of Neurology Spasticity and Neurorehabilitation fellowship in 2014.
- Stroke and transient ischaemic attack (TIA)
- The investigation and management of transient neurological symptoms
- University of Southampton | BM BSc | 2000
- DPhil | 2011
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) | 2004
- MRCP Neurology | 2012
- ABN Australasian Fellowship | 2013
- National Hospital for Neurology Spasticity and Neurorehabilitation Fellowship | 2014