Dr Anna Mandeville
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
About Dr Anna Mandeville
Dr Mandeville is the Head of Psychological Services to the Pain Management Department at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
She specialises in the psychological management of chronic pain and adjustment and coping with physical illness. She works with individuals and groups and is able to give consulting advice to medical teams regarding the psychology of physical illness and how to plan treatment most effectively.
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Pain management
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology DClinPsy Sheffield University 2007
- British Psychological Society
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)